Blog 9: Let's Talk About the Pandemic

2020 Day 487

Hi chiques! today I am going to tell you about my experience since the beginning of the virus. First of all I think there are a lot of problems that have come from the pandemic, but here are four: not very good mental health; social problems especially in poorer sectors; economic crisis at macro and micro level, whether in homes that can't pay for their basic needs, or bad administration of state resources; and death as a part of everyday life. 

I find it strange sometimes to see mass media, and people not wearing masks. 

People have changed the way they relate to others, there is social distancing, quarantines, increased use of the internet, videoconferencing, in classes and some jobs, being more careful with hand washing, use of alcohol gel, cleaning surfaces, of course the use of masks, among others. 

And personally, before the pandemic I was not very well, I spent a lot of time closed and alone, although there were no quarantines lol. And in some ways it has helped me, because I can be at my parents' house with my family, in the same region as my couple and some friends, which has made me value and take advantage of these times.

Well that is all for today, thanks for reading this far, see u ♡

Comentarios