Blog 8: The Best Holidays Ever

Spoiler Alert, Doesn’t Happen

Hi chiques! the truth is that I have never had a vacation, as far back as I can remember my summer days after school were spent at my parents' work, then when I entered the university, you will realize that with the strikes in the summer months you have to continue studying and working ;(         

I have lived here for more than five years and I have never been to the “Cruz del tercer milenio” lol

It's a sad thing, but I think especially for my parents, who have only worked since they were little. The closest thing to a vacation is going to the beach for an afternoon during the weekends, since a few years ago we lived in a region of beaches and valleys.  

But nothing longer than that, plus we are a very big family, I guess it would be quite difficult to pay for the whole trip, and we have to prioritize other things. Sometimes they regret it, because of the present situation with Covid, but they say that as soon as it ends, they won't doubt to take a well deserved vacation.

Well that is all for today, thanks for reading this far, see u ♡

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario