Blog 1: My Autobiography

“WELCOME! PLEASE, COME IN”

Hi chiques! My name is Antonia Carrasco, usually the people call me Anto, Toña, Amalet (this is my second name) or Toñita, and in this Saturday October 17th, I will be 20 years. To begin I was born in Concepción, but when I was a little girl, with my parents we move to Santiago, so all my primary education was in “Colegio Adventista Porvenir”. And again we moved to La Serena with my family and I complete my secondary school in “Colegio Adventista Maranatta”, We are not Adventist but it was the only school we knew, this period it is nothing important, except because I met my boyfriend in the last school. Whatever, i am so glad out of there. 

And before talking about my university experience, I will tell you a little bit about my family, well we are six. We are my Mom, My dad, my two brothers and a sister -I’m the oldest- (and my grandparents who coming from the south in vacation and winter, but this year not bc coronavirus).  I like my home because I enjoy with my dogs, cats, chickens, goats, guinea pigs, sheep, turkeys, we plant we own fruits and vegetables, and i really like to grow succulents and cacti.

Now about university, when I was in school I always wanted to study international studies, but i was not accepted. So my second choice was history program in UCH. it was difficult because i dont knew why i was there. I try to remember the good times, like the friends that I met, the experience the living with people who's not my family (goes bad), living alone (goes difficult), and the support from my boyfriend Felipe. So after one year suffering I was make the desicion to change my university career to Social Work. I am happy for this but i really hate the online class.

Others things about me, I like watch series an movies the I been seen before, like example "friends", I enjoy the walks (especially with my dog Chica and Felipe), I like cooking too (but i don like eat that, I don’t know why?). I love dance and singing with my sister, and spend time with my friends. And the last things I think it's important is the mental health, because I have an anxiety disorder and I have had depression. I think it's something I'm studying this for, it's an important area for me, like too the education, the children's and old people, if someday I’am a professional and I’am still alive.

Well that is all for today, I’am not good with a few words, so thanks for reading this far, see u ♡ 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario